Minimax Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned consulting firm headquartered in Providence, RI. Our core competency is the provision of high level mathematical and statistical consulting services including:
- research and experimental design (methodological specification and sample size determination),
- instrumentation (protocol and survey design, reliability and validity assessments),
- quantitative and qualitative data analysis,
- statistical forecasting and estimation,
- psychometric analyses,
- game theoretic analysis and simulations,
- market research,
- medical and biostatistics analysis,
- employment compensation analysis,
- discrimination and best practices analysis,
- expert testimony, and
- econometric/economic analysis.
Our staff includes Ph.D.s in Econometrics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science and Game Theory, Psychology (Psychometrics), Biostatistics, Finance, and other quantitative fields.
Barron graduated from George Washington University with a dual degree in Economics and International Affairs in 2002. After graduation, he worked as an Economist for the Department of Labor, where he authored research papers for the department's Office of Policy and Research. In 2006, Barron received his Masters concentrating in Mathematical Finance from Washington University. He went on to work as an Investment Associate for Bridgewater Associates, the world's largest hedge fund, before joining Minimax.