American Life Inc. manages the Seattle Regional Center, the oldest continually active Regional center since August 1996. American Life, Inc. also recently received approvals on two new Regional Centers in Tacoma and Everett, Washington.
American Life, Inc. is one of the largest privately owned real estate portfolios in the SODO district of Seattle, just south of the central downtown. The company raises capital to invest in SODO real estate and revitalization. American Life, Inc. offers investors a secure investment in prime real estate with superior monthly income and significant capital gain opportunities. Land values in the SODO district are poised to significantly increase as the Puget Sound region grows and new industries move in, such as high-tech, bio-technology and engineering. SODO properties are transitioning from primarily industrial use to mixed uses, including industrial,
commercial and residential. SODO’s close proximity to Seattle’s vibrant downtown core is driving this transformation.
As early as 1990, the principals behind American Life Inc. recognized SODO as a high growth area and began investing in real estate in the district. While governmental entities own or utilize approximately 60 percent of SODO's total of 550 acres, American Life Inc. manages0 0
approximately ten percent of the land available for private development (30 properties on approximately 22 plus acres).
To date, the Seattle Regional Center has raised about $400 million from over 1000 investors comprised of 0 over 650 foreign investors pursuing EB5 as well as over 350 domestic financial investors. The Seattle Regional Center has over 400 I-526 approvals and 200 plus conditional Green Card approvals, and 039 Permanent Resident Removal of Condition approvals. There have been no denials of any I-526 or I-829 case to date. Since 1996, our proven strategies have created superior monthly cash flow for investors through limited partnership operations and have maximized capital appreciation through excellent location and solid growth in the SODO district. American Life Inc. employs four key strategies to maximize investor income and capital gains:
1) Buy carefully. We acquire and renovate aging industrial properties as well as new constructions in a unique centrally located district immediately south of downtown Seattle. Our long history in the area and unparalleled knowledge of the local neighborhood give us unique insight that drives our strategic investments.
2) Keep operating costs low, providing investors with a meaningful return on income. We accomplish this by making necessary improvements to the buildings, renting commercial space at reasonable rates to tenants, providing superior service and improving
occupancy rates and reducing tenant turnover.
3) Obtain connected tracts of property in an excellent location to provide future business campus opportunities. Close proximity to downtown makes SODO a prime location for business and commerce. However, it is difficult for corporations and developers to site large campuses in this area. We see great value for our investors in positioning our property portfolio to meet this growing demand.
4) Minimize risk by remaining debt free and owning all properties outright. By being free of bank loans we avoid mortgage interest costs, maximizing current income to investors.
American Life Inc. has operated the Regional Center in Seattle, Washington since 1996. A real estate Limited Partnership investment in the American Life program offers investors the most flexible pathway to U.S. permanent residency (G0reen 0Card).
• Live anywhere in the U.S. without being tied to a job or a business
• No need for day-to-day management of a business
• Limited Partners have policy making role
• More than one person may invest in the same business
• EB-5 investor may be a minority owner of the business
• May rely on indirect employment creation through statistically reasonable methodology
For inquiries regarding EB-5 immigration benefits, please call Mark Ivener at 866-767-1800 or email at email@example.com to answer your EB-5 Immigration questions. With more than 30 years immigration law experience and five immigration law books
to his credit, Mark Ivener is American Life’s Immigration Consultant. For more information, see our website: WWW.AMLIFE.US.
For inquiries regarding American Life Inc. EB-5 investments, please contact: Henry Liebman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jo Hwang at email@example.com
American Life Inc. offers i... read more »